- Post the rules.
- In the same post, answer the questions.
- Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new participants.
- Tag those people and share links to their blogs in your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Would you ever try using a Ouiji board?
Nope. It’s not that I’m superstitious or anything. I just never felt the urge to use one. Also, I’ve never known anyone who has one to use so the temptation was never there.
Kindle or physical book?
Can I say both? I own a Nook (B&N’s ereader) and I love using it, but I also still buy hard copy books. I can’t explain it, but I found this weird middle ground between the two formats where I find the pleasure of reading equally in both for different (and sometimes the same) reasons.
Do you find it easy to forgive and forget?
I find it easy to forgive. Forgetting is a lot harder, but I can still be friends with the person who needs the forgiving while still remembering what they’ve done.
Writing or reading?
Writing, definitely. I love reading a good book like any other bookworm, but writing…that’s a whole ‘nother activity that I find WAAAAAY more addicting! I like how in a book you can disappear into your own world, but I love creating the worlds the most. I find myself far more involved in a world that I create through words than a world someone else creates for me and…it’s so intoxicating!
If you had the chance to spend a whole hour with a celebrity, who would you choose?
J.K. Rowling. No extra thought required for that one!
Least favorite genre of book?
Hmm…I say this more out of arrogance than an experience with the genre, but I will say Romance. However, I haven’t read any romance books yet so this answer is subject to change.
Disney or Pixar?
If I can’t have both, I shall go with Pixar, but only because Pixar hasn’t let me down yet like Disney has.
Your favorite quote?
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Favorite mythical creature? (can range from vampires to Dragons etc)
Fairies all the way. I love those playful flying creatures.
Which stereotype do/did you fall under in school? (e.g. The Jock, the cheerleader, goth, geek etc)
I was an emo kid. Yea…let the jokes begin >_<
What colour is your bedroom?
Off-white. I live in an apartment where I have to accept the bland walls or suffer the consequences of the dread fees.
And now my questions.
1. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
2. Where’s your favorite place to read a book?
3. What’s your favorite drink?
4. What’s your favorite love story?
5. Pixar or Dreamworks?
6. Manga or Graphic Novels?
7. Are you a Joss Whedon fan?
8. What was the last movie that you saw? Did you like it?
9. What’s your latest TV show obsession?
10. Do you knit, crochet, quilt, or sew?
11. If you could go to a country for one month with unlimited funds, where would you go?